Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wednesday 01.02.2012

Workday.

Started out nice, the last four hours were busy.

I was able to attend a meeting that I didn't know about (didn't check work email after Christmas...until today...). Surprise...

And I started feeling like I was getting worse. Heaviness in my chest, and it seems there is more "gunk" being produced. Darn it. As well as the hissing in my ears. And a bit more cough.

The nurse from the Doctor's office called when I wasn't able to answer, and when I was able to return the call, Doctor had already left. (It was his "early" day to leave). I told the nurse how I was feeling, and at that time, I didn't have much of a voice again. She said I would hear from them tomorrow. Ok, thanks.

So I work again tomorrow. I'm hoping I wake up feeling sooo much better.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment