Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday 01.24.2013

Another great day at the Ed Fair. Things seemed to go even a little more smoothly today--maybe because the ones who have attended have been talking about it, and the others kind of know what to expect??

We, the presenters, had a potluck lunch today, as we only had an hour and 15 minutes for lunch. It was nice to sit and "break bread" together. What a great group!

Home tonight, laundry started, and these consecutive early days are getting to me. Really fatigued.

I do feel like I'm better, though. My head's not as full feeling, and the left ear is better. The right ear still has a twinge of discomfort now and then, and they both crackle when I swallow, the right more prominently than the left. But better overall, I think.

Tomorrow is another early morning and long day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment