Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wednesday 11.20.2012 Doctor Day

Slept pretty good this morning, getting up and ready for the "Annual" gynecologist appointment. 

I like her, Dr. Rhonda Maney, in the Mid Michigan Physician group. (I like the MMP group--all my physicians, other than the Family Practice guy who does the physical) are part of that group. Which means, that with the Electronic Health Record (EHR), my whole cancer process--diagnosis, treatment, follow-ups, and tests--are available within their computer system, and any of the physicians/nurses within the group have access. Very nice when they are asking about previous lab testing and such. She just clicked around and saw results.

I was happy that my previous visit to that office, last November 11, I was 20 pounds heavier. Or maybe I'm happy that I'm that much less than last year??  Anyway, she called me good to go for another year...

At home, I fixed food and ate, putzed around a little, took a nap.

A quiet evening, and work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment