Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday 11.07.2012

Whew--a full day, and I'm glad to be done!

Started out with a meeting/class at 0800. Came back home, went back to hospital at 11:30. Worked on a policy until after 1 o'clock; left to go to Mason for a much needed massage.

Leah did a wonderful job, as always.  The pocket of fluid that accumulates along the side of my ribcage has been bothering me for a couple weeks now. The bra band is very annoying. But she got that fluid moved, and now that side is sore. Great. I don't remember being sore like this before. And, she worked a lot on my entire back and neck, and my left arm and shoulder, too. She thinks something might be amiss in that left shoulder, because that's been bothering me a lot lately, too. The same one with the torn supraspinatous ligament. Hopefully she worked her magic on that, too, and it will settle down.

When I got home, I fixed food and ate. I set the alarm on the phone so I could doze--I had another class at 7pm at the hospital.

And I did fall asleep.

The class was good, and I got continuing education credit for it.

I look forward to not going anywhere tomorrow, and to catch up on household stuff, as well as going outdoors for some exercise.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment