Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday 11.11.2012

What a beautiful day today!! Hope you were able to get outdoors and enjoy it....

I waited until late morning to go for a run. Today, in shorts and t-shirt. That sun sure felt nice.

Frank came over mid-afternoon and helped finish the outdoor trimming that we had done a few weeks ago. I'm happy to have that done--there was a lot of foliage entwined with the "cable" wires, causing enough tension that it looked like it was pulling away from where it is attached to the house.  And since it was so warm, I caulked above the back door at the seam for the metal awning. The water dripped right through, causing an unpleasant glob of water on your head/body when going through the door.  Not okay in my book. So I fixed it (I hope).

I also went back to the grocery for a couple things I missed yesterday. Funny how those things disappear from the refrigerator....

I had a good supper, and now am tired and ready for bed.

Tomorrow is a workday, with morning meeting that I don't have anyone to cover for me.  We'll see what happens.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment