Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday 08.22.2012

A great day today!!

Started out having rested fairly well through the night, finally getting up about 9. And as I was considering breakfast, Frank texted me and wondered what I was doing....

Hm. How about breakfast??

So he came over, and we had a nice breakfast (brunch, or lunch for a lot of folks), al fresco. This house has a nice back yard, and the neighborhood is fairly quiet. I took a card table out, and a couple chairs, and with a tablecloth and placemats, we enjoyed our visit in the dappled shade. As the sun moved in the sky, we got a little sun, too.

After cleaning up the kitchen, he took the bottom front off of the dishwasher and played around with the pieces and wires down there. When we hooked it up, it worked!! Yahoo!! Not that I use it much, but I sure like having one.

I walked him a short way down the road, then went back and did the 4 loads of laundry, utilizing the solar dryer as well as the gas dryer. Nothing like line-dried clothes. (Except maybe "true love and home grown tomatoes".)

I also took my project stuff outdoors and worked on that for a while, making headway.

After supper and a little more computer stuff, it's about time to call it bedtime.

Tomorrow is exercise and a meeting.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment