Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tuesday 08.07.2012

A perfect summer day--well, almost. Didn't last long enough....

After a lazy morning, I went out for a run. Shower and breakfast, and it was already after noon. And the sun was hot in a sky that had dark gray clouds in it. It never did rain, though.

VG and I went in to the Fish store and found me some "nicer" slacks, as well as a couple of blazer/jackets. Thanks for looking, V!

Back at the JC, she helped me patch the boat cover. It's really old, and needs to be replaced, but strategic duct tape will keep the rain out of the boat for another short while. We also put lengths of pennants around the boat (like the pennant flags used at the car dealer) to keep the seagulls off. Looks quite festive! I'll know if it works when I come back in a couple of weeks.

After supper the internet was down; we had a quiet evening reading, and I went to bed. I got up a bit later and found the internet was back on, and wrote here.

Tomorrow I go back home, *sigh* and will stop at Leah's on the way for my massage appointment. My arm has a little fluid in it, and the wound beds are numb. She can fix that. *smile*

Then it's back to work for a couple of days.

I'm so thankful for this life.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment