Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday 08.26.2012

Wow.

Worked today. Until 11PM!!!!

Both units full, people still laboring. Not enough staff. Can you stay until....????

Umm, (I was thinking about staying, hoping someone would call back and say they would work. No one did.) I will.

And after a short "break in the action", I was just as busy for the next few hours as I was for the majority of the day.

When the girl came in at 9:10pm, she listened to report and jumped in. There was so much to do that it took both of us to work through it. I finally was able to do the documentation of the things I had done while she continued doing what needed to be done. And I clocked out at 2300. Oh. My. Goodness.

And now I need to settle down and go to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment