Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday 08.20.2012

Whew...

A lovely weekend at the JC--a bit on the cool side. Long pants, socks and shoes, and sweatshirt/jacket in the mornings and evenings. But the company was wonderful--Thanks, VG and DF!!

We had a lovely boat ride Saturday afternoon, then the three of us Wonder Women put the speedboat on the trailer. Perfectly, I might add!! Now it needs cleaned inside and out. And I may be able to do that sometime in September, or maybe October.

I finally got back to Jackson about 11:20 pm after a safe drive, thank you God. Took my bicycle off the car, unloaded, unpacked, and got into bed about 12:30. I was very happy when the phone rang at 0437 telling me I was "on-call". I slept intermittently through the morning, finally getting up about 9:30.

A quiet morning. I was getting ready to get dressed when the phone rang. Gotta go to work....

It was a nice afternoon for me.

When I got home, I checked on the plants I had brought back from the lake. They seem to have traveled ok.

I'm really tired this evening. A bite to eat, and I'm going to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment