Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday 06.19.2012 Home...

Another great day!

We got up this morning and went to the obstetrician. Jenny is doing well, 28 1/2 weeks, doctor says she is right on track for a September 9 due date.  Woo Hoo!!

Back at the house, she went to work, I collected my things, laundered the bed and put it back together, cleaned the bathroom, and went for a walk.

I rode with Jeremy to Savannah, where he dropped me at the airport terminal before going to work (his job site is at the airport).

Good flights from Savannah to Charleston to Detroit, where a friend picked me up.

All is well at the house, and I'm glad to be home. Tired and hot, but the air is on and slowly lowering the temperature inside.

This trip was one of the best things I could have done for myself.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad you decided to go on that trip to Jeremy and Jenny's and from your posts it was very, very special. We knew it would be! Lots of Love, Tom & KS xoxo

    ReplyDelete