Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday 04.07.2012

What a beautiful day today!!

When the sunshine warmed the morning to 45 degrees or so, I went out for a run. I love hearing the birds in the quiet day.

Breakfast, shower. I picked through stuff, trying to figure out where it's going to go. Next week the maintenance people are going to be doing some work here, some of it in the basement, and I don't want my stuff to be in their way. I ended up putting up a couple of curtain rods/window treatments.

I also went up to pick up a few more things at the condo. Almost done...

Tomorrow is an eight hour workday. I have a pot roast put together in the crock pot to start in the morning. I hope Frank comes to share it with me.

My left upper arm is much better. Still a bit lumpy, but the soreness is almost gone, thank you God.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

And Happy Easter--Jesus Lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment