Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday 11.13.2011

Ahhh. I finally slept last night.

I went out for a jog--54 degrees, overcast, and windy at the lake. Away from the lake, though, it was quite pleasant.

When I got back, KS got ready and left. Jeremy and I had breakfast, then went out to rake and burn what leaves we could. It was really windy, and we were diligent about flying ash. No extracurricular fires needed.

We finished the leaves, and as I was putting things away, having a last look around for "winter readiness", I realized the trickle charger wasn't on the boat battery, so we took care of that.

Ok, looks like I'm ready for snow.

Jeremy left to go to his hunting camp, and I did the "closing chores", finally leaving about 5:15. Later than I had wanted, but Dan had called, and I talked with him a while.

A safe drive home, thank you God, even though it was creepy. The wind became stronger and more gusty the further south I got, and north of Flint the temperature rose to 65 degrees. As I approached Lansing, there was lightening in the northwest, and a waning full moon in the south. The wind was bumping against the car; I just wanted to get home.

And I did.

Unloaded, unpacked, turned around and ready for work tomorrow.

It rained here; the wind has eased a bit.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment