Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday 11.11.2011

I had a very unsettling night.

My heart never did stop flopping around. I would wake up and it would still be floppin'. It's never done that for so long--I did a self-check. Let's see--chest pain, pressure, numbness, tingling in face, hands, arm?? Shoulder pain? Neck, back, difficulty breathing, anything?? Everything was negative, and I would try to breathe to get back to sleep. Sometime after 2am I woke again--this thing was really busy. No shortness of breath, but extremely irregular, and I have to say I was becoming a bit unsettled and anxious.

I considered calling Dan, but... I considered taking myself to the hospital. Bright lights and all the activity... no, there's no pain or any other symptoms... but I sure wasn't liking it.

When it finally turned into morning, it was still beating irregularly. Hmph. And I was feeling shaky. I had a BM, (was this heart attack stuff?) then another, and the next one was loose if you know what I mean. The shaky feeling was starting to ease up, and the heartbeat was less erratic.

Hmm. Something I ate? One more stool, and I was definitely better.

I rested a bit, wanting to go for a jog today. I ended up going out, and it was ok--a pretty good run. Sweaty, but my heart was back to normal.

Finally.

Breakfast, shower, housework. Got things collected and packed, and I left to go north about 4 pm.

A safe drive, thank you God.

KS had arrived at the JC about a half hour before me. It heated up nicely. Full moon, light wind, 35-feels-like-25 degrees out there.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring.

I'm thankful my heart settled down. And I do think that it was something I ate (from the salad bar at the hospital *sad face* .

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment