Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday 03.23.2011

The weather doesn't want to give up on winter. It's cold, drizzly, and slippery here. Not too far from here there is more snow on the ground. We need to remember these days when it's 90 degrees and 90 percent humidity. (Either way, I'd like to be at The Lake...)

Dan slept until almost 10 today. He's got this infrequent congested cough hanging on. I suppose he'll go to the doctor when he absolutely has to.

We had a quiet day today, not doing much at all, other than being together. And that was nice. He wanted to go out for dinner, and we did.

The laundry was done, and Dan got his things collected to go to work for the next few days (until he runs out of clean shirts...)

I work tomorrow, too.

I've felt pretty good again today, thank you God. Minor joint pain, a little fullness in my arm. Alive and cancer free.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment