Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday 03.09.2011

Woo hoo--I was happy to see that I had slept a 3 1/2 hour stretch during the night! That doesn't happen too often. Dan slept until after 8, too. Finally.

After a quiet morning, we drove over to the Gun Lake area, looking at places for him to stay on those nights when he doesn't want to drive back home. We may have been successful in finding something.

On the way back we stopped at a Goodwill store and a WalMart, then stopped again for supper. It was nice to spend the day together.

When we got back home, it wasn't long before he was snoozing in his chair. And not long after that he went to bed. He has to work tomorrow. I don't.

I've got to pick up prescriptions and fresh food, and I don't know what else.

I'm feeling pretty good today, I'm happy to say.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment