Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday 03.01.2011

I went over to the cardiology office for them to remove the Holter monitor. When I went up to the window, the girl asked if I'd like to step over to the restroom and take it off. "Excuse me..?" She looked at me funny and asked if they showed me how to take it off. When I told her no, she sighed, closed the sliding window, turned around and said something to the other girl in there with her. Hm. She picked up the phone, spoke to someone, and a nice lady came out from an office.

She approached me, smiling, and held her hand out, saying she was Marti. I saw on her jacket that she was a MSN (master's degree nurse). She asked if I had been shown how to turn off the monitor, and I told her no, that Lindsay and Carol had seemed to be in a hurry, and I felt that I had been rushed out. Of course, she apologized, and proceeded to take things apart. The stickies were really stuck, and I mentioned that they were itchy from the start, that sometimes the skin pulls off. When they had been removed, there were 5 red circles with some areas that were a darker red, and when I got home, I saw that under the radiated breast, one of the stickies was on that radiated skin. It looked like it "split" the skin. I put some aquaphor ointment on it, and all the other areas, too. It's itchy and tender.

I stopped at Meijer and got what was on the list, had lunch, and went to Jackson for a meeting. I got back about 7. Dan got home about 9:30.

We both work tomorrow.

It was a beautiful blue sky day, 40 degrees, with promises of spring. Thank you God for the change of season.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment