Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday 03.25.2011

Had a good day, though nicely busy.

Throughout the day my left eyeball has become progressively more reddened. Both upper and lower lids are a little puffy. No itching, soreness, or drainage. Pediatricians don't think it's Pink Eye (which is a good thing--it's highly contagious, and I would not be able to work until it had cleared up). Probably not an allergy either--only the left eye is affected. Time will tell.

A safe drive today, thank you God. It was clear and cold this morning (18 degrees), and clear and warmer (26 degrees) on the way home. Soon, soon, the weather will break and it will be blooming warm out there.

Dan sounded better tonight; he's at the trailer. He might even catch up on his rest...

Tomorrow I have a haircut, then Frank and I are going to do something. I'm looking forward to it.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. love your blog, nice to meet you. :o)
    Debb

    ReplyDelete