Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday 09.15.2010

I got up for work after a typical interrupted night. These last few nights, though, I feel that the 1 and a half to 2 hour blocks of sleep I do get are a restful sleep.

A safe drive down, in starry darkness of morning now. And smelly skunks.

We had a good day, and it was almost "just right", other than the last 3 hours. I should have had a bite to eat, but didn't, and was solid busy until 7:15 when I clocked out. It wasn't unpleasant; just "task-y". And I felt like I needed a little something to eat. But I didn't have the opportunity to have something decent. Another reason to love being a nurse.

A safe drive home, well into dusk. I saw 3 dead skunks on the road; 2 were on the shoulder of the road, and the other was on the white line. Funny how they weren't in the middle, or in the tire track areas.

Dan was home working on the computer upstairs. Something about the printer.

My computer seems to be ok now.

The last couple of days I've been stretching out the interval between the motrin. I was doing real well, until yesterday. Last night, I had forgotten to take it until 10 pm or so, and I waited this morning until maybe 9 o'clock. And since I didn't eat again after 3 while at work, I hadn't had another one. So, as I was looking at email and such, my wrist is swollen and sore again. I took the pill, and will need to keep track of time and food, so I can take the motrin in a timely manner.

Tomorrow I've got a couple loads of laundry to do, and I'm planning on going to the lake tomorrow late afternoon for the weekend. Dan works, but has Saturday and Sunday off. He's gone to bed, and I'm about ready.

Life is good. Thank you God.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment