Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday 09.23.2010

The phone rang at 0440. I was kind of awake anyway with joint discomfort in my hips and knees. What's that about...? I sure hope the tendonitis from the aromatase inhibitor isn't travelling.

Anyway, they needed help at the hospital. I told her no, because I had a three hour meeting this morning that I was going to, then errands afterward while I was in Jackson.

I laid there for a few minutes, thinking that I could go in until 0900. I called back to tell them, and got up.

A safe drive down, thank you God.

Both units were full with only a couple beds available. I went around and did all the blood pressures, etc., answering questions, and charting. That took me almost to 0900. Other staff had talked to me about their concerns to take to the meeting, so that worked well.

I did the errands I wanted to do and came home and it was time to start dinner.

We ate when Dan got home. I cleaned up the kitchen, and we had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment