Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday 09.16.2010

I slept pretty good at intervals, getting up before 9. Daniel had gone to work, and I was glad to have the day to spend at home before going to the lake for 3 days. And, it was raining.

I enjoyed my shower, then ended up doing 2 loads of laundry, repacked my suitcase, prepared 2 meals and cleaned up, and was about ready to go when Dan got home.

We enjoyed a yummy supper together, and he carried my things downstairs for me while I finished the kitchen. What a guy!!

I was on my way in a gloomy drizzle about 5 pm. As I was on the freeway and thinking about the route and that I would need to fill up about halfway there, I wondered if T & KS would be home and I could visit and see their kitchen project?

I called KS, and I ended up having a nice visit. Their kitchen cupboard replacement project is coming along beautifully. Tom is a good measurer, and he is taking the time to install them properly. Good Job, Tom, and Good Job KS!! You have selected a very nice "look".

Back on the highway, and a stop to refuel, I arrived at the JC about 9:30. Cool low 50's with a light breeze and intermittent drizzle.

It's so nice to be here. The lights reflecting off the lake, and the sounds of the water.

Not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow. Maybe take a walk in the sun...

Wanna join me?

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment