Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday 09.26.2010

I love being able to sleep in the morning, waking when I'm rested. Which, today, was just before nine. Of course, it's all interrupted sleep.

Dan had gone to work this morning. I got up and breakfasted, made a grocery list, and headed out for the couple of errands I needed to do. I got back about 1 pm.

First thing, I started dinner, putting a cut up chunk of meat in the crock of the crockpot. Mine doesn't have any metal on it, and it fits in the microwave. I put it in the microwave to "get started", and ended up having in there about a half hour before transferring it to the heating element.

Then I made a batch of oatmeal cookies to take up to the lake with us. Dan is going up tomorrow, and I'm going up Tuesday.

We had a most wonderful supper, with mashed potatoes and corn and gravy from the 'pot. The meat was nicely tender. I cleaned up the kitchen, and the evening went on.

Daniel went to bed, and I will be, too.

My wrist has been bothersome when the motrin wears off, and the new spot on the left wrist has been sore intermittently, too. Please let that go away...

I'm still happy to be alive and cancer free. I'd like as little side-effect baggage as possible.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment