Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday 08.23.2009

Dan got up and went to work; I of course went back to sleep, waking close to ten o'clock. I wandered around, had breakfast, looked at a couple of emails, and decided to go out for a jog.

I had a good run today. After I cooled off I, went in and showered.

Not real ambitious, I finished the laundry and got the ingredients ready for supper. When Dan called to say he was on his way I started preparing it.

I fixed some angel hair pasta with tomatoes, summer squash, parmesan cheese, and added a couple of tilapia filets for protein. A little butter and olive oil, and yum. That sits real nice on my intestines. Dan's, too.

After we ate, we visited a little, and Dan fell asleep in his chair. 7:45, he went to bed. So I have the evening to myself.

I've been so hot, then goose-bumpy cold. And my shoulder and breast are uncomfortable enough that I took tylenol and motrin. And I am very thankful to be alive, and well.

Tomorrow is a workday for me. I'm thankful that I have a job, too.

And for my lovely niece, Kimberly, who participated in the 3 Day Walk in Dearborn. I love her phrase: "Save The Jiggles"!

Hugs!!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.the3day.org/site/PageServer?pagename=MI_Info_2009

    For a wrap-up of the 3day complete with some photos, check out the above link. Or scope out my Facebook page as it has my own adventure photos too.

    It's truly an honor to be a part of such a huge movement, to be a part of something bigger than your everyday experience....and to know that with each step we're doing SOMETHING to help bring awareness & research for prevention and treatments of breast cancer......especially when it hits those you love!

    So here's to "saving second base" Aunt Kathy! WOOHOO!!

    XOXOXOX ~ Kimberly

    ReplyDelete