Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday 08.24.2009

The radio came on, reminding me of the reality of my J.O.B. I thanked God for my life and got up. Dan got up when his alarm went on at 0500. We breakfasted and left, he a few minutes before I.

On the way out of the complex, it was quite foggy. There, in a lightly tree-d area, were two deer. Right there--one was between the sidewalk and the road, and the other was further back. They watched me approach. Of course I slowed down even more. As I got nearer, they were both watching. The first one kind of crouched, then turned and took a couple of steps, which triggered the second one to turn and leap away. The first one bounded after it. That was pretty neat. But kind of creepy, right there in the complex.

I had a safe drive down in the intermittent fog, thank you God, and the shuttle was no where to be seen. I walked the couple blocks over to the hospital.

We had a good day, with with just a handful of patients. As the day wore on, though, there were many women laboring, a couple of them had just delivered, and they are going to be busy tonight.

The shuttle was there tonight and I rode over to the car. A good drive home, thanks again. Dan had just gotten home again, too, as he had golfed this afternoon.

We visited a bit, I wrote here, and I'm ready to go to bed.

If I'm not too overly tired tomorrow night, I'd like to head up to The Lake after work. If not, I'll go Wednesday morning. I'll have to come back to work Saturday and Sunday, but then I can go back up for the week. Woo Hoo!! Hope the weather is good!


Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment