Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday 02.04.2009

I felt like I was awake a lot during the night. I thought I'd sleep good. Oh well. It was time to get up anyway. I got ready and on my way to work.

A mostly dry drive, with just a couple areas that had blown over with the snow. It was actually very pretty outside. Though cold, with temperatures in the teens. God and the angels kept me safe.

After parking in the designated area, I waited for the shuttle to come. It did, and we got over to the hospital and clocked in.

It was a very interesting day. We had a couple of patients that needed "problem solving" and my wonderful co-workers did a good job. The night shift finally came in so we could go home.

Daniel called several times again today. He had an uneventful second leg of his trip, arriving at his destination in Ocala Florida about 4:30 ish. He seemed real happy to be there. He says it's sunny, about mid 40's. Lovely. It was minus 2 when I pulled into the garage tonight.

I got myself set up to go to work again tomorrow and wrote here.

It sure is nice to have the house quiet.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. how evil of him to mention the weather. it happens to be 65 inn seattle today. cade wore a pinnk heart sticker today for you....his idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cade! Thank you, Zoe, for not being afraid of talking about breast cancer with your children. While the treatment for this disease is harsh, cancer IS survivable. And with hair!!

    ReplyDelete