Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday 02.15.2009

The sun came up into a clear sky this morning, shining brightly and reflecting off of the light cover of snow we received during the night. As the morning went on, though, the roads melted and dried.

I breakfasted, showered, made a grocery list, and went out this afternoon after lunch. The store didn't seem overly busy, but I did wait in line to check out, maybe 15 minutes or so. In this day of cutbacks, even the checkout lanes are affected. You'd think there would be enough cashiers to take your money...

When I got back and gad the groceries put away, I decided to move my desktop computer into the now "extra" room (my room). That done, I fired it up. Hm. I was unable to connect to the internet, so when Daniel phoned, he tried walking me through the steps. We weren't able to figure it out, but it's not a big deal. There are 2 other active computers here now. I do want to transfer photos and other data that is on my hard drive onto some kind of removable media, like maybe an SD card or USB flash drive. I should be able to do that without much difficulty...

I've spent quite some time in there, and now am writing here before getting ready for the next two workdays.

Overall, I've felt good today. I stretched my arm and shoulder in the shower; it feels tight on the inner upper arm, like maybe cording again, but I don't see anything. I'll keep stretching. And of course the breast is uncomfortable. Not so much that it interferes with life, but enough that I have to consciously ignore it. Sometimes successfully, most times not.

Have a good day, thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment