Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Wednesday 02.01.2017

Another great day!

Went out and shoveled the drive again this morning. Another almost inch fell early this morning. Looking at the weather--predicted to be below freezing the next many days, and didn't want that stuff to freeze on the driveway.  So I shoveled.

The sun was out and felt warm; most of the drive melted dry. And then there was a squall later this afternoon/early evening. I didn't go out and do it again.

The insulation company owner came out today to inspect the job. What I thought were concerns, he found on his own. He called back and will have someone over tomorrow to "take care of it".  I don't think he was real happy with his guy. Hope his guy respects my environment tomorrow. I won't be here, as I'm scheduled to work.

Made a lot of phone calls, and got some things taken care of, and worked on a project. Just about done with that.

A quiet rest of the night.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment