Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday 02.24.2017

Another great day!

Went downtown to a shoe store, where the knowledgeable store owner listened to my needs, watched me walk without shoes on, sized my feet on the sizer, and selected a model.

A couple sizes of that one, he went to get a different model. I think he may have tried 3 sizes of that one, too. He modified the arch support for me ("no charge") and made a sale. Come back any time for adjustments to the shoes.

Sure hope they last longer than 9 or 12 months. Is that realistic??  I only wear them 3 days a week.

Stopped for fresh food on the way home.

Sat on the front porch and read in 67 degree weather IN FEBRUARY, IN MICHIGAN.   Until.....

A mosquito got me.   IN FEBRUARY!!!  IN MICHIGAN!!!!

This weather is so crazy.  The oak and maple trees in my yard are budded out, and the day lilies are up 3 inches.  I have to say, I'm quite concerned about the tree crops here.

Tomorrow I teach a morning BLS class.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment