Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday 12.11.2016

Another great day!

Snow--Frank went out and shoveled about 3 inches this morning before loading the van with his personal things to take over to his house.

He left, and I went out and shoveled another 3 or so inches, and the plow had gone by. Came in and showered.

I went out, picked up food for both of us, and went over to his house.

It was still snowing pretty good; my car had difficulty with traction going up hills. And sometimes just going.

We ate, I helped him get his bed frame put together.

I stayed just a bit longer.

Got home ok, and needed to clear the driveway again.

I shoveled a little, but the snow was wetter and heavier. I got the snow blower out and spent an hour or so clearing the driveway. Again. And it's still snowing.

Another shower, and a quiet rest of the night.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment