Saturday, December 10, 2016

Saturday 12.10.2016

Another great day!!

Turned the garage around to bring the snow blower to the front. Got it all ready to go.  (And maybe because I'm ready, the predicted storm will not be much here....)

Went over to the Physical Therapy place.

Met a nice guy, Vijay, who was very good at asking questions and getting the information he needed.  He was also very good at poking around, finding several areas that burned like fire when he pressed that I wasn't aware of.   He went back to those areas then and worked on them.

Ugh.

I was very queasy at times. He did a good job. My foot felt better as he was working, and still does. I've iced the hip area since I've been home, and feels like it might start to make itself known. As long as it goes away in the long run...

Went over to Frank's, we went to the store, and he fixed supper.

A quiet rest of the night.

Tomorrow is snow??

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment