Monday, December 12, 2016

Monday 12.12.2016

Another great day!

Had to shovel the apron of the driveway to get out this morning. I'm on a main street, and it's also the "snow emergency route", so it gets plowed fairly soon.  That plow stuff was over the entire apron, maybe a foot deep near the road, and onto the sidewalk. I only opened the end of the driveway so I could get out.

Had a fair work day.

Late morning, my hip started bothering me. Queasy, painful. Maybe spasming??  Tylenol and motrin, and an hour later still bothersome. I got an ice pack and sat with it for as long as I could.  Never really went away, just let up some.

And of course, when I got home, I tried to get the rest of the snow off the driveway. Only an inch or so, and a lot of it was ice already.  The neighbors on either side have snow blowers; someone had done the sidewalks and also cleaned up the apron of the driveway again.  Thanks, Neighbors!!

Another ice pack, tylenol and motrin, and stretched out on the sofa.

Tomorrow is another work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment