Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday 11.16.2016

Another great day!

Started out at the Secretary of State (or DMV, depending on where you are).  The line moved, and in 30-40 minutes, it was my turn.

Now, I've been there once before, another person has been there once, and I've called twice, each time getting different answers to a solution for a Lost Title.

OMG.

I think this lady had it right.  Although I left with a sheaf of papers, and a map of a treasure hunt, I feel that this is finally the correct process for the solution. When all items are collected, she also gave me Return Pass, so I'll be First In Line!!

I was so overwhelmed when I left there. I walked around aimlessly in a store, unable to focus. When I got home, I realized I had time to go run. Best decision ever!

Shower, snack, and off to a meeting.

Supper, and a busy night, searching for the pieces on the treasure map.

And the pieces are coming together. I hope to get all but maybe one piece of information tomorrow. Geesh.

And tomorrow we lay to rest our dear Wallace. The weather looks to be sunny, just as he was.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment