Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday 11.20.2016

Another great day!

Sleeping this morning; ring ring.  What day is it?? Am I supposed to be at work??  .....can you come in......     Umm, no, thanks.

Back to sleep.

I got up a while later.

Picked up, moved things around, had breakfast.

Frank got up; we went over to his place before he left for his job.

The carpets looked much better, and the smell is changing. He directed me as to what he'd like me to do today. The roommate came over; the guys walked around and I got to my list.

I have gotten the upstairs shop-vac'd. Lots more cobwebs up there than on the first floor. And another "treasure".

I'm done over there, at least for a few days.

I stopped at the store to pick up a jacket that went on sale; I ended up picking up several sale items and a few food items as well. It was a good shopping day--I "saved" $144+, and paid $113+.  Woo Hoo!!!

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment