Saturday, November 26, 2016

Saturday 11.26.2016

Another great day!

Although I was a bit fatigued today.  Certainly  "off my game" while at the J.O.B.  Lack of concentration and general blase'.

So relieved to see my replacement come in, so that I could go to an event. And that challenge was that I had timed patient care that needed to be done during the hour prior to her coming in, then had to document it all. So I left much later than intended.

But it all turned out fine.  Frank and I joined the group near the end of the gifting. And we had the pleasure of the camaraderie of clean-up.

Happy to see Chelsea and Dillon readying for their baby.

We got back into town and had a quiet night.

I put my  'jammas on, looked at the computer a bit, and I'm off to bed.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment