Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday 11.18.2016

Another great day!

Worked, not on my home unit, but within the department. Pediatrics. Sick kids.  Ugh.  Vitamin C, here I come.

I worked with one other nurse. I had wanted to get the paper work finished at the Secretary of State for the trailer. I called other co-workers, but no one could come in to cover for me.

But my next up supervisor/manager/leader said I could go, and sent someone to be with the other nurse while I was gone.  Wow, that was really generous!

Not quite sure if everything was in place, but pretty sure it was, I hurried over to the SOS.  The waiting area was full. I mean there were 48 people waiting, approximate wait time almost an hour and a half.  I had a "Next Pass", though, and only waited about 20 minutes.

The girl who helped me a couple of days ago was there. I hoped she would be the one who called me. But it was another, and she was very careful (i.e. slow) about the process. She went down to the one who had helped before for some help, and after the second time, the girl who had helped before just came down to where I was and guided her through the process. Between the three of us, 40 minutes, and 20 dollars, the title is now in my name.  WHEW!!!

I was so elated, I felt I could dance out of there, and didn't care who saw. Heck, they can join me!!!  Woo Hoo!!!

I stopped by Frank's new house on the way back. He was there, and was just about as giddy as me. Yes, he closed, and is now a Homeowner! What a milestone!

I did have to get back to the J.O.B., though, and finished out the shift.

After work, I met Frank and a couple of friends for dinner. Another long wait, and delicious food came. After, we went over to the house.

Frank and I were able to really look it over. He's got lots of ideas, and is a bit overwhelmed, I think. He'll be better tomorrow after letting the reality sink in....

Tomorrow I'm available to help him however he wants. We'll see...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment