Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wednesday 08.24.2016

Another great day!!

Enjoyed a shower before breakfast; walked over to the Dentist office for my appointment, which went fairly well.

Crown prep by one of the new doctors.

When I left, I saw that it had rained a little. Smelled wet, and the pavement was only damp. And dry where below the tree branches. The sky had those "hmm, is it going to rain?" small clouds moving through, though is wasn't windy.

Just as I turned the last corner down my block, it started. My arms were kind of wet when I let myself into the house.

As the anesthetic wore off, my mouth became more uncomfortable. I took some ibuprofen to decrease the swelling and discomfort.  After a while, I felt better.

I spent the majority of the afternoon/evening studying. October 3rd will be zooming up....

Tomorrow is a meeting.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment