Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday 08.28.2016

Another great day!!

Went for a run this morning.  The sun was nice, there was a little breeze, and the humidity was still uncomfortably high.

I made it around, though. Certainly better than the other day.

Breakfast, shower.

Frank and I went out to pick up a printer. I had a printer that I liked, and it worked well. I get so frustrated when the "updates" end up "outdating" the peripherals. We searched and installed and modified, all to no avail.

"This device is no longer supported."

Come. On.

So I found one for half-price. Sure hope I like it as much as the one that isn't supported any more.

Frank grilled a bunch of meats, I fixed some veggies and a dessert, and his friend and kids stopped by. Gobbled it up, stayed a little longer, and left.

I was able to get the printer working, all by myself!!!  So I now have print-ability.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment