Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday 08.22.2016

Another great day!

At the J.O.B. this morning, I had someone scheduled to come in for me so I could help "host" an event. We got things set up, the program got started, and we were done. Yes, it was a couple of hours later...

Back on the floor, I took an expectant couple on a tour of our department--they should be with us in a week or so, when their "time" comes.

And after that, I wasn't needed.  The person that was working for me was "on call",  and I was able to leave on an "on call" basis too.  Fine with me.

Did a few things at home, and took myself out for a walk. Delightful. Temps around 74 with blue sky and light breeze and low humidity. Haven't seen that kind of weather in a while.

When I got back in, I changed clothes and went out for a few groceries.  Fired up the grill when I got back and fixed supper.  Yum.

Cleaned the kitchen and had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is another work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment