Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday 08.12.2016

Another great day!

I'm trying real hard to not complain about the low 90's and high humidity. It will be all too soon that it's cold and blowy and snowy and shovel-y and .....

I really wanted to be outdoors with the sunshine. The heat and humidity pushed me back inside.  I did go out this morning for a few sale items, though. I couldn't even put the top down.

I made use of the "indoor time" by making business calls, working on my budget (it's still good *smile*), and putzing around.

I cooked supper on the grill, finishing a little before the rain came.

Lots of rain. In 20 minutes.

Flooded the road in front of my house.

And 20 minutes after the rain stopped, the storm drains caught up with the influx.

A quiet rest of the night.

Work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment