Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday 08.05.2016

Another great day!

Missed writing yesterday, sure was a long day.

Hot at the lake, 91 degrees when I left.  Packed and loaded and hooked on the boat and drove down-state. All went well, and all was well at home. Unloaded and unpacked mostly. So happy to have an air conditioner.

Thank you God for all of your gifts.

Friday I cleaned the "boat half" of the garage. Needed to move just a few things, then hosed it down. Put the fan on and waited for it to finish drying.

Along the side of the garage where the "lean-to" (actually a nice solid structure coming off of the roof) was built was a bed of day lilies the length of the building. It is now shaded and is dying back.  I cut half of them down (by hand) and put the debris in the large paper lawn waste bags we have to use in the city. Tedious, but I wasn't in a hurry.  I'll finish it tomorrow.

Also need to clean the bottom of the boat, which wasn't too bad, and get it into the garage.

Laundry and groceries, and I'll be ready to go back to the J.O.B. on Monday.  *sigh*

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment