Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday 07.01.2016

Another great day!

Much cooler. The roofing crew arrived about 7--I was able to sleep a little longer this morning.

I went out for a run. It just so happened that the sun came out while I was out!! So nice. The birds liked it, too; they were really noisy.

Breakfast, shower.

Roofers were finished, cleaned up, packed up, pulled out about 1:30.
Yay!  It looks so nice, with both roofs being new and the same color...

I went out to the store for a few things, and when I came back, I spent some time in the garage, sweeping up the areas where there was more debris. Overall, there wasn't much. I'm eager to get in there and get my garage "put together".   The roofer guy was also going to get with the owner about the "lean to".  I hope that gets done in the next week or two. It's all bonus for me. So nice to have a landlord who actually wants to make improvements on their property.

My young plants had been moved while the work crew was here. I put them back along the driveway fence, and some already have longer "runners" reaching up and weaving through. It's fun to watch them grow.

Food prep, kitchen chores, a quiet night.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment