Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tuesday 06.28.2016

Another great day!

A good day at the J.O.B. with The Best Co-Workers Ever.

When I got home, there was a utility trailer backed into the driveway. The roofing job for both the house and garage is to start tomorrow, and I wasn't really surprised. The surprise is that the garage roof has already been stripped, repaired, and the paper rolled out!

The homeowner had said the house was going to be started on Wednesday. I hadn't gotten the snowblower, etc, covered in the garage. With trepidation, I opened the garage door.

Hmm.  It doesn't look too bad.  In fact, it looked pretty good in there. And I could see where a pile of debris had been swept up, under one of the holes in the now repaired roof.

Wow!  That was a treat!  Of course I'll have to clean the garage, but not as bad as I thought...

Tomorrow is a meeting in the afternoon, and I need groceries.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment