Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tuesday 06.07.2016

Another great day!

Although I was a bit slow, almost sluggish, this morning.  I chose to be kind to myself instead of pushing or rushing or trying to hurry to get through the morning, even though I was eager to get on the road.

I got out and got my run in, which was nice. Breakfast, shower, final packing, loading.

Finally underway.

A safe drive, thank you God, with the sky clearing and sun shining through.

Everything was good at The Lake.  Windy with white caps and temp high 50's.

Did a walk-around, picked up some debris. Unloaded, settled in, and as I was enjoying supper there was a knock on the door.  Evelyn!!!

How nice!!  We had a nice visit, and she went on her way.

After she left, I went out and tried the lawn mower.  Assuming the gas can had the correct fuel, as it was on top of the mower, I poured some in. Success!!

I got all of the back and the larger side yard done. The gas ran out when the daylight did. I'll finish what I can tomorrow. The bank is out of my comfort zone...

Love being here.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment