Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thursday 06.30.2016

Another great day!

Very warm sunshine, light breeze, lower humidity.

Roofing team arrived about 0630.

I got out of bed about 0830, even with the construction noise.

After breakfast, went out for errands, which didn't take as long as I thought it might.

Back at home, they were breaking for a late lunch.

Ahh, quiet for a few minutes!  Well, other than traffic noise...

I ended up reading most of the afternoon. The porch roof was mostly done, and they were finishing the tedious stuff up there. I sat out there anyway. I completed the chapter I had been working on, read another and completed that. Woo Hoo!! Last chapter, coming up!!  Then I'll be doing practice exams and other online learning reinforcements.

The team left after 6, with still the "craft-y" parts left to finish up. Lots of funny angles and roofs up there, with the additions that have been done through the years. (Did I mention this house was built in the early 1900's?)  This guy is quite good, and it looks, to me, anyway, like he's doing a great job.  They've picked up each night, including using a leaf blower on roofs, the yard, and the driveway.

They'll be back tomorrow to finish.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment