Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thursday 06.09.2016

Another great day!

Quiet water, sunshine, temperature went from low 40's this morning to mid 70's this afternoon.  Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

I started with a run this morning. The birds were noisy and busy--they are probably happy that the wind has settled down, too.

Breakfast, shower, cleaned the shower. Sat outdoors and just enjoyed the lake for a while.

An errand in town, then back to the lake. Walked down to visit one of my neighbor friends--we had a nice visit.

Back at the cottage, I went down on the dock and put my feet in the water and did some reading. After a bit, I went back in and started vacuuming so that I didn't have to do everything tomorrow.

Fixed supper and ate, vacuumed a little more.

Tomorrow is going home day.  *sad face*

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment