Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday 06.26.2016

Another great day!

Frank stopped by for some computer stuff, tried to get a printer re-connected for me (after an "update" the printer didn't work).  He/we downloaded new drivers, ("unsuccessful install"), he left, and I did a deeper search which showed that "there is no solution for this device". Nice.

One of the things most frustrating for me is computer challenges. So after a couple of hours downloading, updating, and doing further research, I stopped working on it. Ugh.

My friend arrived, and we went to a graduation party for the afternoon. It was nice to visit with everyone.

Earlier this evening, I enjoyed sitting on the front porch. I read some, had a phone call.

A quiet rest of the night.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment