Saturday, June 25, 2016

Saturday 06.25.2016

Another great day!

A bit slow getting out for a run. It was a bit warm, and the shade on the north/south streets was delightful. The neighborhoods around here have mature trees which overhang the streets, and I've found some east/west roads that are shaded, too. So nice.

Breakfast, shower.

I spent the afternoon trimming the shrubs on the side of the house. The debris has to be bagged, so it all had to be cut fairly small. Tedious, but it was leafy shade with an occasional breeze. Really quite enjoyable.

When I finished, I put everything away, washed up, and fixed food. I enjoyed that out on the porch.

Putzed around outdoors a little more, and Frank showed up. That was a nice surprise!

We had a nice visit.

He left, and I had a quiet rest of the night.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment