Saturday, June 4, 2016

Saturday 06.04.2016

Another great day!

Started out with a nice run.

After coming in the house the very frequent sneezing and almost constant dripping of the nose started. AGAIN!!!!  This is so not ok.

I'm pretty sure it's a histamine response (allergic reaction), but I have absolutely NO CLUE as to what the trigger is.  This is the third time I've had this unpleasantness.

Shower, breakfast. Went out for a couple of errands with tissue in hands and pockets.

When I got back, I put dirt in some pots and fooled around outdoors for a bit, nose dripping all the while. Ick.

Thought I'd try a benadryl, not knowing if it would make me sleepy or not.

It did stop the drips, for about 2 hours. Ugh.

The rain started, so I stayed indoors, tissue shoved in the nose holes. Oh, yes, I do shove tissue in the nose holes. Nobody sees me, and those tissues were soaked in about a half hour. No kidding!

With the drips contained, I did my food prep. Cooked, packaged, kitchen cleaned up.

Another benadryl for the night. Sure hope this goes away tonight.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment