Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday 06.10.2016

Another great day!

Quiet water again, blue sky. 43 degrees again.

The sun warmed quickly, and by 10 am it was comfortable outdoors without a jacket. And by noon it was almost uncomfortable! (almost)

I took my bed apart, commencing the (sad) chore of  "breaking camp".

It went pretty good, as I was more than half done with the cleaning that I had wanted to do. I had "scheduled" a paddleboat ride for myself, and at 11:30 I went out.

Beautiful.  Light wind fading to a breeze, then blowing again. Nothing I was afraid of in the paddleboat.

Surprised that it was an hour later when I got back inside.

Finished up, loaded, and out the door 2 pm.

A safe drive home, thank you God, arriving about 5:30. 86 degrees outside, 68 degrees in the house. !!!!!  This big old house does not have central air.  Hmm, what's it like upstairs.....74.  A little warm for me to sleep, so I turned on the box and let it work it's magic.

Unloaded, unpacked, supper, cleaned up. Laundry, shower, and ready for bed.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment