Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wednesday 06.08.2016

Another great day!

Still windy and cold, 43 degrees this morning. The sunshine is welcome.

After breakfast, and waiting for the temperature to rise some, the wind slowed a little, and I went out to finish the mowing.

Which I did.

Put the "decking" down in front of trailer, unlocked, opened the door. It looked good in there--another season survived.

Brought out the hose and electrical cord and the steps and did a walk-through. I'm pleased with how it looked in there. Not many (dead) bugs at all.

I closed it back up, swept the exteriors of both structures.

Got ready and went into town.

Shopping done, I had a snack before going to visit Evelyn.

Just in time to help her move some stuff in her garage.  We had a nice visit. I came home for supper.

Prepared food, ate, cleaned kitchen.

Wind is quieting, sky is clear. Going to be a bit cooler yet this evening. Thankful for the heater...and...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment