Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday 05.18.2016

Another great day!

Woke up feeling "punky", tried to figure out why.

I've felt like there has been a lot of lymph fluid accumulating; maybe those toxins are affecting me??  Good thing today is massage day.

Went to the morning meeting, semi-final before the Ed Fair. Next meeting Friday afternoon, first session Friday evening. (staff request for evening sessions. This is how it worked out.)

Went home, had lunch, went to Leah's.

She seemed surprised when she found a couple of different areas that needed a little more work. I was surprised, too, especially when I became queasy as the fluids were being moved out. Ugh.

But I did feel better when she was done.

I drank another bottle of water, and by the time I got home, I was getting quite drowsy. A couple of light chores, then I rested on the sofa for an hour or so.

More water, a bite to eat, and a shower.

Feeling a little more "with it"  this evening.

Tomorrow is an eye appointment, a check up for the detaching vitreous.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment